The global FinTech sector is expected to reach $45 billion in value by 2020, growing
steadily at a CAGR of 7.1%. India would play a crucial role, given that the backdrop
is supportive. The Indian FinTech industry is expected to reach $2.4 billion by
2020. As per a PWC report, India offers the highest expected return on investment
on FinTech projects at 29% versus a global average of 20%.
- The government has been pushing for financial inclusion,
digitization and startup activity that has led to the introduction of policy initiatives
which provide a strong foundation to the FinTech sector in India.
- There are strategic partnerships happening between Fintech
companies and the experienced traditional banking sector.
- Moves like demonetization have given a massive fillip to
the FinTech sector. Government policies in India are evolving quickly, providing
a favourable backdrop for FinTech.
This fast growth of the sector comes with multiple challenges, most prominent among
them being finding right people
Silverpeople has served FinTech industry from the very beginning. In fact, we have
helped most of the FinTech companies operating in India to find the right talent
across positions and set up the business in India.
We are amongst the top HR consulting companies who have built the right capability
and resources for recruitment in the FinTech sector.
- Data scientist for a large electronic payment company
- Research analyst for a credit rating product company
- Fraud detection Manager for a Lending platform
- Sales and Marketing Head for payment gateway company
- Head of Technology for an AI FinTech company
- Mobile Architect for online Insurance company
- Visualization Engineer for a company dealing in Cryptocurrency
- Investment Manager for a Bangalore based credit company
- UI/UX designers for personal finance company
- Portfolio Manager for a Delhi based B2C loan portal